Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The One That Got Away

We met in the Fall of 2006 and it was love at first sight.  I knew we were destined to grow old in each other's arms.  We were inseparable, went on countless adventures together and kept each other warm during chilly nights in the Alps.  Truth be told, it was the most satisfying relationship I'd had in a long time.  And then, without warning, it was over.


You might know it as the "Jezebel" toggle coat from Trovata's "A Mountain Spelled M-U-R-D-E-R" collection, but to me it was perfection. Trovata Coat, did I leave you in a cab?  Did a wayward house guest abscond with you?  Wherever you are, are you happy?


There are some loves that can never be replaced.  I know, I've looked on eBay.

Have you seen this coat?

During happier times...

No comments:

Post a Comment